ROBOTIC MACHINING & SCULPTING MACHINE
Grind Master is a Global Technology Leader in Robotic Machining Systems with launch of RMC1000 in IMTEX 2015. Robots are used with machining spindles for realizing flexible, modular machining systems for a range of applications including sculpting, blade polishing and educational applications. Grind Master developed this state-of the-art technology to bring complete solution to customers.
Robotic Machining System gets the input 3D model and carves out physical component from solid block of the material
|Robotic Machining Centre
1. Multiple Materials such as
- Soft – Foam/Wood
- Medium – Aluminum/Bronze
- Hard – Marble/Granite/Sandstone
2. Large Sizes – from 1m to 10m
- Rugged Reliable High Performance System
- Robotic CAM Programming Software
- These Machines are Customized to meet specific Customer Needs of Automation, Load/Unload, Size, Cycle Time and much more..
- Sculpture making in various materials
- Machining cum Finishing of Heavy Engineering components like Marine Propeller blades
- Educational Purpose